Have you forgotten all of A & P I? Scared that you would not be able to move into A & P II fully prepared?
Here are a few short videos that review the stuff on A & P I
Here are the topics you covered in A & P I:
*Click the the topics you want to review:
– Basic Chemistry
– Cells and Tissues: Part 1 , Part 2, Part 3 and Part 4
– Integumentary system : Part 1 and Part 2
– Cartilage, bones and joints: Part 1 and Part 2
– Muscles and the Muscular system : Part 1 and Part 2
-Neurons : Part 1 , Part 2 and Part 3
– Central nervous system
–Peripheral nervous system
–Autonomic nervous system
– Senses : Taste and Smell , Vision , Hearing and Balance
Remember,you can always come back to review again.
Did this help you? Please let us know by commenting below: