The end of the semester is exactly three weeks from today!
On one hand, you should be happy that the summer break is almost here. At the same time, it also means that you have a ton of work to do for finals…
Here is the good news though : YOU CAN DO IT!
You may be feeling overwhelmed at this point, but that is expected. What you need to do now is to organize the rest of your time.
- Are you still owing any more assignments? It is important to start working on them now if you can, so that you can save enough time to study for the finals
- Is there a part of A & P you do not understand or need help with? Now is the time to get those cleared. You can go see your professor or you can ask your questions on this blog and we would respond ASAP!
- Work on your weakest areas first. Are there any courses or areas you struggle with? Work on those first, because on the week of finals, you would be too nervous to take in any new information.
- Start studying now. Do your active studying now and review later. Do not procrastinate, do not postpone what can be done now.
- Make a study plan to help organize your time. Fill in everything that you need to do before finals and allocate specific times to each of them. Try to stick with this time table so that you can effectively get everything done.
- Go see your professor. Ask him how you can best prepare for the final exam. Take not of everything he says, after all, he is the one going to set the questions. Click here to view his office hours.
- Stay positive. Negativity does not help anyone. Remind yourself that you are smart and that you can do this and do it well.
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS IN A & P? ASK YOUR QUESTION IN THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW AND WE WOULD GET BACK TO YOU ASAP!!