Finally, you have come to the end of the semester and A & P II would be over tomorrow. This is your opportunity to show off everything you know!
Congratulations, you have worked hard and it is time to be rewarded!
A few things to remember:
- Look through any Review questions and Review notes: Look through the review questions you were given. If you have review notes that you made previously, this would be a good time to go through those notes as well.
2. Work on your weak areas. If there are any parts of A & P that you feel less than confident in, do not wish it away. Do something about it. Read and re- read the material that is challenging for you, ask a friend to explain certain things to you or post your questions on this blog.
3. Flash cards. There is no better time to review your flash cards than a few hours before your exam.
4. Relax and take a walk. Be sure to take a break to relax your brain. Before the exam, make sure you get some good quality sleep. Being exhausted while taking an exam can affect your grades negatively.
5. Pack your bag. Get ready everything you would need for the exam; pencils, pens e.t.c
6. Get rid of test taking anxiety. Read this post on getting rid of test taking anxiety. Click here: how to get rid of test taking anxiety.